2012年10月19日星期五

beats by dre pro ree disciples said

A word ,and to the military commander and Zhao spell a wine ,and he also gave him one thousand for wine bottle .relationresultAll the arrangements,Mu Guoxing once again received city telephone the day after ,Hou Junchang went to the group headquarters and farewell ,and looked at the way he is still in the army three apprentice .
relationresultMu Guoxingthe three apprentice ,often in military training and special training camp of the three brothers ,very yearning for life and study there ,a , relationresultListen to theirmaster was leaving golden hill city ,his disciple Lu Peizhao to hurry .
relationresultMaster, you are gone, the three of us how to do ah ?At that time, but you said ,let us six this is a lifetime with you, we are already determined ,now you bring us here we ? , relationresultMu Guoxing looked at himthat do a lot of fast talking big apprentice ,smiled and said : I do not how could you ?I have and Hou commander said, the next issue of the special training camp ,you three can work together to learn .
After graduation, he will arrange for your stay in Beijing retired ,directly on the line .P6 three of them even give you advance !You graduates came out, then all the arrangements . , relationresultLu Peizhao threeperson to hold together is jumping, jumping time to quiet down ,the two disciples, Shen Weidong said : master, thank you !We must make to learn ,never live up to your expectations ! , relationresultJacksonWu Tin Lok only know I laugh ,also would not say a word .
relationresultMu Guoxinglooked at his three disciples ,big temper a little impatient, second composed many, five is too foolish , relationresultThick,said with a smile : way to go ,I have given you ready, go to see your own .
Six they three I tell them clearly, and today I would like to explain to you three .In the future, the three of you if you intend to follow me all my life ,only to stay behind to help me to do something I convenient when things ,would like an official is not possible .
Of course ,since the rest of your life with me ,the life and the family I to be responsible ,you may want to know ah ! , relationresultKeepup old Wu music when they beat replied: master, I this life with you ,you told me to do what I do !I never thought to be an official ! , relationresultBoss Lu Peizhao.
Dick Shen Weidong hastily said: master, officers have what good ah ,you see your overall .Those of us who have high culture ,out when a soldier never thought to what official ,this life will recognize you as the master is our blessing .
, relationresultMu Guoxing stood up,on his three disciples said seriously : determined ,that ,you prepare ,half a month to special training camp !The three brothers should have graduated quickly ! , relationresultIt isplus , relationresultThe chaptersare only 14 flower !!!relationresultThe 689th chapter organization department notice , relationresultLin Hao these dayshave been very puzzled, he now has the mayor this several day out rarely with him ,even a car two are rarely used .
He Qiang driving the car import business car pulled him running around ,don what on .relationresultLin Haopondered over this period of time ,work is it right? What ,let the mayor for his views ,they went without him .
Think it over and over again he now works with no errors ,not to mention being sorry Mu mayor thing .Despite his heart some depressed, but still as usual how to work or how to work ,every day the files organized ,neatly placed in Mu Guoxing .
relationresultWhenLin Hao once again send file came in, Mu Xing smiled and called him .relationresultLin secretary ,you wait a minute ,I have something I want to talk to you ! , relationresultMu Guoxingsaid one side to sand ,Lin Hao very puzzled end played a Mu Guoxing cup followed the past .
It can also be said that ,since he came to the hill city Guoxing as mayor ,first and his secretary sitting in the sand .relationresultLin secretary ,this two day is it right? My heart to feel a bit strange ?Ha ha ,this also I without you to speak clearly .
Today ,I just have time ,we will have a good chat ! , relationresultLin Hao confused,staring at a pair of curious eyes looked at Mu Guoxing ,did not say a single word .Because he is very understanding of a leading Secretary rules ,the leadership did not take the initiative to tell you before, do not ask to leadership ,curiosity is too heavy a secretary taboo .
relationresultLin secretary ,since I came to golden hill city ,you followed me ,this one and a half years work is very good, I am satisfied with .Today I want to tell you is ,tomorrow I will back to the capital ,today is our two last day at work .
, relationresultLin Hao was surprised andgrew up in the mouth : mayor ,you have to go? Lin Hao said this, immediately had tears in eyes .relationresultMuXing handed Lin Hao a paper towel is laughing to say : Lin secretary ,do not do so, my this move is sudden .
We worked together for so long ,we two people also get along very well .You are a serious and responsible work ,very decent good comrades ,I have and Jing Ming City , relationresultLongsaid, after I go ,to give you Gaga burden ,hope you in the new job to work harder .
Don disappoint you Lin Dami Title ! , relationresultMayor ,you know even this ? , relationresultOh ,for they call your name is Lin Dami .I knew ,I think this is their work to you a sure thing !Are you fully deserve ! , relationresultLin Haothought, said : mayor ,you back in the capital to not need a secretary ?I don want a promotion ,also want to give you as a secretary ,you think of it? , relationresultMu Guoxing smiled: Lin Hao ,I thank you !However ,the organization department in the regulations ,does not allow me from golden hill city take a cadre ,beats by dre pro.
We are a country cadre ,where are all the old people .Besides ,you later when the city hall deputy secretary-general of the burden is heavier, can I get you develop this is my duty ! , relationresultCity halldeputy secretary ?This job is good !Lin Hao did not think Mu Guoxing Pro travel time will put him to this position .
He was a few days ago and his wife Shen Li said ,there is one , relationresultDayto go below as a deputy magistrate that even very good results .Although the city hall deputy secretary-general and deputy magistrate is pair of cadre ,but his real meaning is not the same .
It is the county deputy magistrate of the leader ,deputy secretary-general ,it is the city ,the first name is not the same .Second treatment as well as the condition ,no matter how good is better than not listed .
Have a look your annual city hall of those benefits ,not is to illustrate these problems .relationresultThink of here,Lin stared at Mu Guoxing ,with sentimental voice says : ,I really want to leave you ,you for our whole family is well !Before I was able to repay you ,you will be moved, also do not know the future I still have the chance to continue working with you !I really feel like you work in a short time .
, relationresultWell, Lin secretary ,man. Don such little children .I am still your mayor ,I tell you to do something .You count all the incumbent Deputy cadre how many ,according to
these numbers to a hotel to arrange ,tonight I will be there for these comrades !Is my farewell banquet !List of pull out to the Secretary-General had a look !Have a look he has no need Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论