2012年10月23日星期二

beats by dre studio hd arp-eyed recognized

Get here, in the heart not from must living an unknown fire.
At that moment didn't seek Yang Wei as well, directly return to abode, rice didn't also eat and had already directly taken a shower a building stuffy head to once sleep.
Just my heart in annoyed, sleep to wake up till midnight, glower Jing to looking at a ceiling could not sleep any further.Not from get one turned over a body to jump and re- took the piece clothes with fresh light to wear and got to garage in open own of that plum match virtuous Si, on trampling accelerator, run to go for a spin.

Chapter 173 【respectfully rise respect 】



In fact Luo mountain the night life of the Ji is very well-known.Just I after arrive at Luo mountain Ji, every day all continuously busyness in work, movie company, various negotiation, Gao Diao attends the movable etc. of medium occasionally to also all stay in the home to take a rest sometimes.
Now then sky, in mind ailment under, I suddenly feel to really want to go out to vent for a while.
I drive along the highway shots up all the way, but opens one a good after, just discover oneself after going out in the evening, even none of places for going to knows.Because I have no conception to the night life of Luo mountain Ji.
Thought for a while, took a look time, is already a midnight at 12:00.Once my in the mind move and touch make moves machine to dial a number.
Bell ring in the telephone rings for a long time, just spread an unclear not pure voice:"HELLO?"
A chemisette voice, I am calm a way very much:"It is troublesome to please to check reason to answer the phone."
The other party that woman Du Rang a , a burst of miscellaneous sound after, spread the voice of checking the reason, his voice's pouring is very clear and take always slippery tone of this guy:"Hi, owner, beat to call words at the midnight, have what order?"
"H'm ……is such."I smiled for a while and towarded telephone just a little some embarrassed tones, way:"I am taking the air in the outside now ……a person.I want to seek a place drinks one cup, can introduce to have here what well drink of place?"
"?"Check some orotund accidents of reason.Because always, my private life at check the in front of reason to almost be rated as is a sage similar of ……I although the body is in this turn son in Hollywood, never go out to make nuisance for others.Even with my current identity, the peacetime doesn't know as well how much female mold especially, the second-grade small star greatly make sheep eyes to me and even openly seduce me, trying can clime to Gao Zhi, but I all all ignore.But my late at night make a phone call to him now and ask him to have what night club, it was the idea that comes from to check a reason to anticipate to pour.
However this checks a reason really is a wonderful person, he asked me first now the position of the place, then reported in less than ten seconds a place name:"That place is quite good, however is club building of office property of, the businesses in every evening are all very good, usually have a lot of celebrities of Hollywoods to play joy to there.Advantage BE, is what member system, so can't have outsider to disturb.If you want to seek a place for drinking and rather go there., You get to there to report my name, can go in ……however I believe your current reputation is with the owner, should can't be refused."
I stuck down this address, check a reason to tactfully ask if I need him to come out to accompany me to drink one cup together later on.I hanged a telephone after one mouthful declined.
Although I incognizant road, plum match virtuous Si there is naturally fixed position system on the top-class car like this, very quick I turn ascend a highway, open toward the Luo mountain Ji downtown.
I was very quick and then founded out the place that he says, this is one family face pimping club, locate at the lane son by the side of a boulevard, drive into to doorway, immediately have skillful bellboy to come up to open the door for me.After all my this kind of guest who opens virtuous Si of plum match, a see is a rich and politically influential family.
I threw the key to bellboy, then walked with the hand to door before.
Very obviously, the business of this club is very nice, because very small doorway, incredibly the row has a long long troops,beats by dre studio hd.Long long troops inside, there are the fashionable young men and women of many fopperies at anxious wait for, don't lack a lot of bewitchingly beautiful and moving girls among them, also have many see from the shape, absolutely is dry mold especially profession.
Check to manage to say quite goodly indeed as expected.Is an inside celebrity in a Hollywood here amusement of place, in normal times in still have many girls who entertain star dream to come the opportunity to touch is here, hopes to mourn to a somebody, can from now on the pheasant change Phoenix.
Several blacks that wear black western dress stand on the doorway, one face of serious, take headphones, also someone is keeping order.Immediately gathered together to come over for someone after I get off, politely ask a way:"The Sir is a common guest entrance here, the VIP member entrance is in the behind …… you ……"
I wear sunglasses, because I the identity Be getting more different now, if be recognized out in the public situation, perhaps will arouse many troubles-although, in this kind of time in midnight it are really some to go shopping to still wear sunglasses peculiar.However this black bellboy pours isn't strange, think that the Hollywood celebrity that come to here is getting tooer many, those stars' going out to wear sunglasses is all habitual.
But I stand here, people of those parties, immediately the hurl come to many visions, the Rao has conjecturing of interest I, also have many girls are also eyes to put simply cautiously staring at me is hot more hot bold of, blow to have whistle to me.
I knit the brows and walk to flank, in at the same time way:"Member's entrance?Where?"
This bellboy immediately listenned to what:"E ……are not you the member here?This ……"his facial expression peep out to hesitate for several cents.
Originally I this kind of drives virtuous Si car of top-class plum match comer, the natural right and wrong is namely being rich is expensive, member like this, having no a business person naturally will exclude.But this finish the Jing isn't this very small doorway of the bellboy can decide.
But we stand when here talk, doorway a few black with martial emollient bore the public security have already used vision to take aim toward here.I sighed tone and pulled this bellboy to walk to the flank to go, then lightly took down the sunglasses to him smile for a while, then hurriedly put on the sunglasses.This black immediately recognized I.
After all, now my reputation but compare whichever movie stars to all want to greatly get many.
"BE compare checking of the benefit mountain movie companies to manage a Sir to introduce me to come here."
His attitude is immediately polite for several cents:", Mr. Chen!Is sorry, I have never recognized you ……H'm, please follow me."He received two public securities to come over later on and protected by me, take from the front door me to go in.Those person who are lining up not from make a row in succession, greatly have am the dissatisfied meaning of the person who cuts in line to me.However the person who also has sharp-eyed recognized I, toward me to greatly drink a way:"See quickly!That is Chen!Is Chen!"Then is many voices that the women scream, at the same time also someone woman loudly way:"Hey!Chen, quick dynasty here see!""Chen!Take me to go in together!"……Even there is also the crary, some women are simply to draw back blouse to toward me to peep out towering chest ……
These crary guy ……
I walked into this club inside along with two public securities, on the road accompany at me nearby of the black bellboy introduced the circumstance here to me.
This club's being divided into is two parts inside the outside, the outward public area is to sell admission ticket, drew on many male men and women females who like to steep a night club.Particularly is Hollywood here, this club is again to legendarily own numerous celebrity members of Hollywood, so a lot of out of the run actors and mold usually rather cost a big pen money especially and all to buy admission ticket and come in "hunt" and hope can be not intentional in hunt and take the somebody of a certain Hollywood ……so, this store inside also with beauty such as cloud but be known for, business abnormality fierce.
But member's area of inside is specialized liberal to the members of.And all strictly keep secret to the member's whole private circumstances here!Finish Jing to have no which celebrity to like that oneself's seeking joys the condition having a good time is exposed by the medium to go out.
"Are you direct to the VIP area?Can provide for you there Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论