2012年12月10日星期一

google ved to come in Three

Saw a front Su of distance not to record bone porcelain to spread, a connect five files.The in the middle public appearance is the biggest, I slowly walk over there, the girl of doorway is dressed in the clothing that the blue wax dyes and smile is inviting business.I am in front of the door loiter for a while, finally still have no courageous walk into, I stroll once walk, to opposite of the whole world company spreads and see, the doorway is also two young girls, is inviting a customer.
I turn round to return to walk, until came out back street, returned to parking lot, didn't see a person who acquaints with again as well.Probably, here just a memory.I get on the car and slowly open car to go out, I directly returned to the Great Wall hotel.
I carried to pack the wallet of 100,000 cashes to walk into the big hall of hotel, I saw Yan clever in the total information desk, she is dressed in the appearance of fighting down the suit to is that so delightfully fresh can person, I am blunt she smiles, she is receiving guest, and she just orders bottom to me.
Return to room, Liu Yan Er is lying on the bed to watch television, she sees me changing whole body to attire to come in, smiling and saying:"Four elder brothers, you this whole body is pretty cool!Last night son how again is didn't return for a night?"
I didn't manage her, threw down a wallet and took off coat and dress trousers to walk into bathroom.I open water temperature very high, drank too manily last night, the business that plused yesterday high strain, I feel very now of weariness.
Liu Yan Er was dressed in a white nightgown to come in, she hanged a nightgown on the door with the hand and totally mudely came over here, her body is all my jinx forever, I at the sight of her snow-white body meeting conditioned reflex.
Liu Yan Er also not speech, come over here to hug me, take a shower bath together with me.She infringes upon the ground of my sensitive, but I have no dint response, the puppet is similar to free to her to order about.We hand over a joys in the bathroom, she runs out to solve a number to make me excited.I finally embrace she returns to a bed up, I became a head of fierce beasts again and pressed she under the body to like forty bump shot, she loudly joys call, equally and like forty respond to me ……
Finished empress, I sit on the bed, Liu Yan Er nestles in my bosom, and she mumblingly says:"Four elder brothers, are you to one day will leave me?"I order and say:"I still need to do a lot of affairs, isn't likely to have been accompanying you.""That do you love me?I want to listen to you saying that you love me!"Liu Yan Er Sa rises Jiao.I kiss her, very long, we just separate.
At noon, we are together on the first floor of the restaurant have a meal, I say to them:"Yesterday's business everyone is quite good, like this dry, our existence has no problem!Wait next go to my room, everybody takes first ascend 20,000, to, Yan son, you lived son stem yesterday how?"
Liu Yan Er a loll out tongue to say:"See me this matters all to forget!I found out 1 set to like a house very much, on the river bank of Suzhou at the Heng plentiful road bridge flank, that small area call magnolia Yuan, in is all magnolia tree.There being a set of house is pretty suitable, three living quarterses, two halls are two Weis, price can also, every month 3,000, compare us to stay at this hotel cheapness many."
I order to say:"Good!Had a meal you to take me to see!"
After meal we return to our rooms, I take out 80,000 pieces of cashes and give their four everybodies 20,000, I say:"Be today likely to be we in the last night that here live,Facebook, you all play well, in the afternoon I and the Yan son rent a house, we tomorrow morning move house, this afternoon and evening, everyone is casually, free activity!"
Everyone is very happy, taking money will the room went.I take out the remaining 20,000,google, pass to say for Liu Yan Er:"These 20,000 give you, you save by yourself and stayed hereafter use."
Liu Yan Er says:"Be not still need to rent a house?"I say:"Last time that money was to still have many, every month 3,000, we rented a quarter degree first of, leave!"
We rented very successfully the residence building that Liu Yan Er favors, the second day moved to come in.Three bedrooms, Liu Kun Liu is a clear, Liu Song Lin's both the elder brotherses are a , Liu Yan Er and I am 1.
I say clearly to Liu:"You follow me, we go to and drop these two car processings, after all these two cars is steal, time grew easily wrong."
Liu Yan Er looking at me to say:"Four elder brothers, I also go!"I want:"Is all right, there is following of a female also good, not easy be doubted.Elder brother Kun is three to acquaint with first the geography of this small area,cnn."
Liu Kun says:"Like, four elder brother your caution!"
Come downstairs, Liu asked me the way clearly:"Four elder brothers, these do two car Zhas handle a method?"
I smile to say:"Leave, we drive Huai sea road, parking lot seek to greatly order, to go to the Xiang sun parking lot in the park, at Huai sea the road and Xiang sun road cross a street corner, I fore the noodles walks, you follow my car!"
Liu Yan Er very happily sit last copilot, we two cars a front an opened behind small area, the bottom turns out and turns around bridge again from the Heng plentiful road bridge.One last bridge, I got a fright!Impressively stop two police cars on the bridge, 56s carry rifles with loaded bullets of especially the Jing check to come and go vehicle in cold rain in the Qi breeze, particularly is strictly investigate and search to the Pu mulberry.
Once I clap thigh and say:"Be getting worse!"My in the mind thinks that oneself neglected, yesterday so big legal case, opens out the car committing crime today, I am really the gist Be getting more overdo!Though is routine to investigate and search, I absolutely can receive in the past, but Liu Ming could don't necessarily get by under false pretenses!In case that Liu Yan Er speaks amiss a words also***doom!
I did for an instant decision, blunt in the past again say!I hurriedly take out the telephone that the cellular phone dials Liu Ming, I say:"You saw anterior road card, I am blunt in the past, you don't with me, front a dozen ring you right on the spot turn around and literally throw the car to a wayside!"Have already didn't timed to talk more again, my beating a car has already arrived road card front!
Is a carry 56 type tommy guns of especially the Jing put to signal hint me to depend a side to accept a check, I put slow the car soon close to him, suddenly a feet accelerator tramples throughout, "Mao!"The ground is a will that especially the Jing bump to fly to open to ……





Volume 10 returns to come to the Xi chapter 19 to come to a sleeping companion again
Renew time:2010-12-114:44:55 chapter word numbers:2674


Chapter 19 comes to a sleeping companion again(add more) (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, lately of started for a year, the PK of the monthly ticket fights in January fierce in progress!If you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so you have three monthly tickets, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, this is the power that the An renews!You order my book page of that ordering is then a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.New book 《is black to help 》 of the An needs monthly ticket support urgently now and throw a few monthly tickets for《is black to help 》 !Snow wolf thanks politely!)
……
Meanwhile, I threw a ping-pong hand thunder that early readies to in the hand to go out from the car window."Bomb!"Of 1 explode to ring, the covers all lie prone at road noodles up, I a feet accelerator hurtle descend Heng plentiful road bridge, one turns to the left curved turned road in Peking.I from saw the mirror had never seen to have cover to catch up behind, though just I see they have two police cars to stop on the bridge, probably drive my ping-pong hand the thunder Be deep-fried to be getting worse, isn't that they is waiting for increasing to aid, or notify what the front blocks to rob.
I have to in their views outside leave a car, I opened into car a small area of roadside, drill into at in stop bottom, I believe that the cover didn't see pure my shape, I a stalk place in the door that the ping-pong bomb filled into a car door, as long as someone draws back a car door, bomb the meeting explode because of being squeezed.
Liu Yan Er whom I pull to be rattled got off, unhurriedly ground another front door of area walked out since the childhood, my side walked the side to Liu to make a phone call clearly, and I said:"Waiter, Zha kind?Safety have no?"
Liu clearly some grounds of asthma say:"Ah! mama!I see you Be blunt to pass by, also bumped to fly a cover, immediately after is an explosion, all of cover two cars deep-fried to turn over, once I see, don't pull and hurriedly turn around, you don't know, at that time bridge up that that disorderly, I stopped the car to the bridge under of Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论