2012年11月15日星期四

http://www.beatsbydrinus.com at three elder siste

 "Originally and so, good!You seek that big wench, my calling to turn to follow this is getting better,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com."
Wan Er says:"Uncle Feng, I thank you!"
Small monster but ask:"Uncle Feng, the business of those two covered with gold foil silver jewelries ……"
"I call to turn to handed over to the Mo Yan the Zhai all, he calls for me to turn ten several silver tickets."
"What about that?"
A burst of breeze is touching a bosom, and then claps clothes, suddenly say:"Is not good, I made it lose."
"What!?Throw?Uncle Feng, you aren't stiring us?"
"I call to turn to walk hurriedly and really threw to lose, I call to turn to regain to seek."
Wan Er says:"The road is so far, and then is a dark night, uncle Feng, you how seek?Don't go, threw and then threw, anyway it is a stolen goods."
"You this bond maid say agilely, you know not to know a value how many silvers two?"
"Be worth how much?"
"Have no 10,002, also have 9,000 many two.So many silvers two, your bond maid doesn't deplore greatly, I call to turn heartache."
"Uncle Feng threw to also have no way!"
"I call to turn just before going into the city and touch a silver ticket still just, how entered Inn, be missing all of a sudden?"A burst of breeze hopes small monster, " is isn't that did you steal to go to?"
The small monster calls:"You threw our silvers two, not strange oneself carelessly, on the contrary the Wu starts to sink me, does the in this world have a reason like this?"
"Because I call to turn to doubt not heart."
The Wan son asks:"Uncle Feng, what did you suspect?"
"You the business of this bond maid nonchalance gold and silver jewelry, but he it happened that concern.When I said to throw, he intentionally said again my calling to turn is stiring him.Be not he stole to go to, will have a performance like this?Don't go, you are this small monster, must make me call to turn to search your body, saw the silver ticket being not on your body."
The Wan son also takes the vision of doubt to ask small monster:"You aren't making fun of uncle Feng?Silver ticket is isn't that did you steal to go to?"
The small monster calls rise bitterness:"Four younger sisters, how don't you believe me as well?"
"Who make you like to play joke on a person formely, can I believe you?You stole and then speak."
"I really don't steal!Like, uncle Feng, you come to frisk like, search not to come out, you want not only compensate us 9,002 silvers, even want to compensate my reputation."
A burst of breeze says:"Like, I come to search."A burst of breeze really the east touch west to touch on small monster, for a while really since the childhood monster body up search more than ten silver ticket, neither more nor less, at the right moment is 9,302.
Small monster this bottom really silly eye, the Wan son puts blame on more:"Float an elder brother, you are really also, now was when, you still were making fun of uncle Feng."
A burst of breeze says with smile:"Small monster, you now still have words can say, need not I call to turn to compensate a silver two?Also need not I called to turn to compensate your reputation?You are a petty thief who are worthy of the name."
The small monster is suddenly understand to is what is the row, said to a burst of breeze one Yi:"Uncle Feng, I am small to call to turn to have already taken you at last.I ask myself I how ancient work properly Jing strange, also cannot compare with you, beg you to stop playing joke on me."
"That you from now on dare to also play joke on me to call to turn?"
"I small monster from now on be play joke on for a sky, Lao Tze Wang, don't dare to play joke on uncle Feng again as well."
"Well, from now on, also forbid you to play joke on me this bond maid, otherwise, I call turn will make you recruit to falsely accused."
The Wan son more listens to more careless:"You are two, exactly and what is the row?Float an elder brother, do you exactly steal the silver ticket on the body of uncle Feng?"
A burst of breeze Song shrugs shoulders, the stand stand hand says:"His stealing has never stolen me to call to turn to know not."
The small monster says:"Four younger sisters, we leave.In fine, I from now on feared uncle Feng, don't dare to play joke on you again as well."
"You still want to play joke on me."
Finish saying, the Wan son followed behind small monster to all through the night leave county city, the day dawn divided, they at wolf tooth mountain halfway up a hill of forest in, smell bookworm and small fairy body up stay of smell, soon found out small fairy.
Once the Wan son see small fairy and be like close relatives who be missing several years and rushed toward a small fairy bosom all of a sudden and put blame on a way:"Three elder sisters, you how can live a wolf tooth the top of hill came, I and float an elder brother to return to that what the small town go up to seek your mile."
The small fairy dauts the show hair of Wan son to say:"Four younger sisters, you all through the night from put arrows Ling to rush through to here, probably is took place what matter?"
"Three elder sisters, go two Kous too much dead."
"!?How did they die?BE be not they don't promise east factory of enlist, accept a soul star the gentleman kill they?"
"Be not.Is that I kill they."
"Four younger sisters, your stem kill they,Artist Series?Is afraid they go to east the factory increased Yan thief, Wei, loyalty wise real strenght?"
Wan son affair of after saying 1 time, the small fairy says:"Originally and so, they really bring disaster to self, can not live.Did that kill them and accept a soul star gentleman to make what plan?"
"They will rush through once today teacher in city.So we just all through the night rush through to tell three elder sisters.Yi!What about the childe of the Mo?He not at three elder sisters nearby, and then run to where?"In fact the Wan son is eager to all through the night rushing through, mainly is to want to tell a bookworm, stop putting arrows Ling.
The small monster worries again:"He can't run to accept a soul star a gentleman to return to the road of city teacher top?"
Small fairy a smile:"He where don't also go, just at in the sleeping didn't come to just.Small brothers, has me at, can he also run about aimlessly to move?"
"Thus, I trusted,Beats by Dre Just Beats."
Wan Er says:"This bookworm can really sleep, as if a point is also careless of."
The small monster asks:"What did this bookworm concern?"
The Wan son saw small fairy for a while:"He will visit mountain to play water everywhere ah, also concern what?"
"Hi!Visit mountain to play water to have what good concern of, be have fun, also have no call to in early morning go out to have fun?To, three elder sisters, this bookworm has ever been to recently where has fun?"
The small fairy says:"He where don't also go, just once ascended a wolf tooth mountain to have fun.However, he has been wanting to go to building mountain the county refuses Ma He's ten Dus and wild three ascentses of Lai water mountain area in the county northern side to walk."
Small monster one Zheng:"What!?Wild three ascents?"
"!?Small brothers, you also know are wild three ascentses a place with charming landscape?"
"I don't know that also ignoring its scenery the fan isn't charming, but I know, this is to accept a soul star the gentleman return to city teacher necessarily through of ground.Three elder sisters, you never make him go to, otherwise, and then harm I made track for around, and then caught up with this bookworm."
The small fairy says:"Small brothers, you can affirm mysterious cuckoo, will over there take out now?"
"The cuckoo wants to kill to accept a soul star gentleman, certainly meeting appear on that way, he always can't wait to accept a soul star a gentleman to return to city teacher just start?That not and more difficulty?"
"Like well, small brothers, that I temporarily don't make him go to wild three ascentses a take.Wait cuckoo to polish off to accept a soul star a gentleman to go again.
"Three elder sisters, that I rush through to return to now."The small monster finishes saying and says to the Wan son again, " we leave and assemble earlierly with uncle Feng."
The small fairy asks:"Do you want to walk right away?Don't eat some thing, does the rest a short while walk again?"
"Not, I worry to accept a soul star a gentleman a Lai source county city, the cuckoo will appear.Uncle Feng one individual follows not this tactful lead the person's cuckoo."
"The small brothers says of is also.That you leave."
Wan Er says:"I want not to go."
Small monster one Zheng:"How don't you go?"
"I think with three elder sisters together.Follow cuckoo, have you moderate breezes uncle already enough, I still follow behind three elder sisters of well.And, I go up north with three elder sisters from here, it is this person to can intercept to accept a soul star a gentleman, not better?If the cuckoo appeared, we canned also intercept cuckoo and could not run the cuckoo."
Small fairy Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论