2012年11月15日星期四

Facebook hievement Other pers

, See the cricket fight, the fire burns hornet nest and also make track for each other to pursue go to of play, you call me as old eccentric, I call you is small very naughty.Have no on the form of address big have no small, but have fun with relish, make the small Qin of the old companion of old eccentric also wrinkle up eyebrows, Chi wear old eccentric:"You take so to float son, will not float son to lead astray?Are you how to be a grandpa?"
Certainly, in the middle of playing a game, old eccentric three incomparable skills of whole life, all the induction gave his/her own the most beloved grandson.The first is an unreal image evil hands absolute being achievement;The second isn't afraid to suffer beating, particularly draw on other people to automatically deliver inside the dint of especially difference inside achievement;The third didn't copy a sword method.These is also three incomparable skills that order a Cang parties, in no case spread and outsider.Ten thousand in float since the childhood and then did from grandpa these three incomparable skills, plused him the study hard bitterness did, these three fighting skills, stiller tall than his father, particularly was an unreal image evil hands absolute being achievement, have already exceled his grandpa!He is also a talent person of younger generation of stand of Wu Lin Zhong, at southwest Wu Lin Zhong, there is almost no opponent.Plus his behavior is weird, never press to regularly cross swords a method while crossing swords with others, but what you beat you, I beat mine, it make some top-grade best superiors suffer a los to fall into trap, as a result retreat in the face of difficulties, don't dare to keep on crossing swords with him any further.Besides he still wears an achillean armor scale Mang skin treasure dress, this is also the heirloom that orders a Cang parties, as long as the knife sword of opponent doesn't shoot the place of his head vital part, which afraid is the hand and foot that shot him, he can also with the comeback win, its never thought that places opponent at the hopeless situation.In addition to some shameless louts of the evil head person and Wu Lin Zhong on the mafia, he is never active to cross swords with others.But play joke on a person there is occurrence, make people in distress situation.Tonight inside, he is to play joke on so Wan son.
He once followed behind grandpa and elder sister arrive purple bamboo country villa be a guest 23 times, however he was still a boy at that time.Just recent 23 years, because of the bitterness do have no shadow sword method, he just didn't go, so the Wan son temporarily could not recognized him, he temporarily didn't recognize a Wan son as well.But to the small fairy, he recognized out all of a sudden.Because the small fairy is one of the idol that he worships most .
The Wan son gets up toward his Rang at this time:"Ah!Your stem late say to is yours?"
Ten thousand in float to say:"Do you have opportunity to let me to early say?You first, use a sword on my neck and frighten I three souls be missing two souls and immediately after make me roll into again.How do I say?I am to say, do you believe?"
"I didn't say with you!You are also similar to my three elder sisters, like to stir a person!"
The small fairy says with smile:"You are this wench, how interrogate small fly a thief, for a while will I also pull last?You see clear again, he isn't that what small very naughty?"
Wan son one Zheng:"Three elder sisters, he can't be false?"
"This hard to say, the liar of river lake's being many, easily permitting Shu is very brilliant now, you don't give this craftiness of small fly a thief to cheat!"
The Wan son is again stunned speechless, wonder all of a sudden:A person easily permits Shu is so brilliant?Can masquerade look exactly alike with true person?He cans not helps in perplexity and conjectures to fix attention on ex- small fly a thief.
Ten thousand in float but call:"Three elder sisters, you so on saying, don't my life?"
The small fairy says with smile:"Do I just want to make an Islamic leave and how can have already wanted your life?"
"Your knowing perfectly welling is me, stem still want to like this say?"
"Was how I know perfectly well you?"
"Your wanting not to know perfectly well is me, stem say me not afraid take out dozen?See the son that I am everywhere to roll to say nothing but smile, be exerted by me from bringing shame?If I leave of, can deceive lead one of your eyes?"
"This is that you stew in one's own juice, who call you does the whole Gu play tricks in front of us?"
"Three elder sisters, I have already feared you on the whole!You stop playing joke on me!If Wan younger sister Er hard gets up, I ain't pleasurable!"
"I ask you, dare still just does my in front the whole Gu play tricks?"
"I don't dare any further!"
Once the small fairy smile and say to the Wan son:"The wench calculated and let him sat down."
The Wan son asks:"Elder sister, that is he getting trueer?"
"Wench, you are really also, the person can be false, but the fighting skill is false not.He at avert from me the skill of of that strength, and everywhere roll of the skill is really the unreal image evil hands that orders a Cang parties absolute being achievement.Other persons, how learn can not also learn!"
The Wan son hurtles ten thousand again in float Rang to get up:"Good ah!You dare to play joke on so me, you played joke on me formely still not enough,google?"
Ten thousand in float to blink skin to say:"Who call you so honesty but again earnest?"
"Say!I why hard get up, aren't you pleasurable?"
"Because you are small, temporarily not the Bian is true or false, think that I put on what person skin mask, begin the noodles skin that to peel off me, you say me pleasurable and not pleasurable?"
"You didn't wear a mask, I could shell come down?"
"You are ten finger tip points, nail again benefit, make moves and don't know what is importance, shelled my true noodles skin all of a sudden also down, till then, I one face bloody of, is really also become leave of!"
"You this is rubbish, the true noodles skin can shell come down?That you not did the pain die?"
"BE ah!The pain died!Do you say it's not very pleasurable?"
The present person listens to them two so dialogue, all can not help smiling a to smile.The small fairy says:"Small brothers, you stop stiring Wan son!Still pay a courtesy call on Liao brother-in-law and square elder sister not and quickly?"
Ten thousand in float toward the Liao unique scar, square vegetable sound deeply a Yi say:"Younger brother ten thousand in float, pay a courtesy call on Liao brother-in-law and square elder sister.I the dead hour rush a mansion, many violate openly, also ask a Liao's brother-in-law, square elder sister to forgive."
The Liao unique scar favour returns to gift to say:"The little Zhang door is getting more polite!"
The square vegetable sound says with smile:"You since called us as brother-in-law's elder sister, is our small brotherses!Still stem like this polite, be like younger brother Jie?"
"The younger brother doesn't please from, troubled elder sister and brother-in-law, should ask for pardon be!"
The small fairy says:"Good,cnn!Small brothers, you sit down to drink alcohol!I still need to ask you the mile words!"
"Three elder sisters, did you what rubbish want to ask me?"
"Your stem does the dead hour rush to here?"
The Wan son asks:"You are to really steal things?"
"Not not!I come to send letter to three elder sisters."
The small fairy feels strange:"What?Send letter to me?"
"BE ha!Give I send letter to three elder sisters' persons,Facebook, must I directly hand over to just go in three elder sisters' hands in person.And led tomorrow, this letter sent not and sent also just!Want to be not, do I urgently wear to run to do here in dead hour?"
"Small brothers, is what person give you to send letter to me!"
"It is the elder sister of Ting Ting."
"What?The elder sister of Ting Ting?Have you ever been to purple bamboo country villa?"
"I came from Yunnan this time, especially the idea turned purple bamboo country villa to visit and just arrived to Chongqing."
"You give me the letter quickly!You are really also, how late say, also made a so a burst of game."
"Three elder sisters, this not have fun?"
Wan Er says:"Do a serious matter, have you to have fun so?Still don't hand over to my three elder sisters the letter?"
Ten thousand in float from the bosom took out a letter to hand over the hand of small fairy, say:"I on the whole not negative elder sister of Ting Ting give, hand over to you the letter in time!"
The small fairy opens to believe a to see in the in the light, not from smiled for a while.The Wan son asks:"Three elder sisters, what did the elder sister of Ting Ting say in the letter?"
"Do not say what!However make you represent Mu to permit a house, tomorrow go to a white dragon will of the western door hall lord wish a life, let some persons that you see the martial wood winning, increase general knowledge."
Wan son one Zheng:"Three elder sisters, you don't stir me, can't have a matter like this."
"How did I stir you?This is what the elder sister of Ting Ting says."
"What about those three elder sisters?"
"The elder sister of Ting Ting didn't make me go to, my of course not went.Besides once I go, my movements doesn't let a river the lake middleman omniscience way?That still has what secret can talk?Perhaps I the activity from now on be also getting more inconvenient, the everywhere falls in river's the person's eyes in the lake. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论