2012年11月26日星期一

cheap beats by dre y that terrible pre

, But I was to have no to requite.Also leaf the elder generation mutually see to the my another eye of the main reason is that I still have some independence characters?"
The summer Wen smile says:"Independence character very good, if a person didn't have backbone, meeting the difficulty cans not stand and also absolutely has no big development leeway in the days to come."
Say, he suddenly says:"In fact I to you this young man first feel quite good, and see from the later conversation your brains is very vivid, deathless plank.However, if the young man can be little to say to do more, seem to be a little bit better.Moreover, I hope that you are sincere to soft our wife and children."
My heart is one Lin, see to a soft father of language always save worry in uncertainty to the me and the language soft relation heart, not he how for many times of mention letting I sincerely treat or cherish language soft?
I wanted to think, hence the assume a serious look says:"The uncle trusts, I and the language Be soft to absolutely sincerely love each other.Probably our loves come very suddenly, very quick, but that doesn't influence the true degree of our feelings."
The summer Wen sees me and nod language not.We hence follow path to go forward, the villa scope of summer house after, before have the lake for getting abnormality purity of very small and blue one, a few kids are writing freely an endless happy voice of he or she in the chrysanthemum everywhere lake front joke.
The summer Wen takes I walk to the by the lake and sit to arrive still don't in withered Huang's lawn.He sudden Kui however on sighing, say:"I the summer Wen is lifetime proundhearted, young from think with lend own skill is good enough to the male of becoming the world.However time gradually, my still surrounding is this very small tiny place at the Nanking."
I am some doubt he why suddenly to I thus sigh with regret, hence have to slightly take to flatter of say:"In the younger generation eyes, the uncle is already a very successful model, also my model of generation study."
The summer Wen smells speech not from lose to smile, use a certain see me the uncomfortable taste of people, say:"Young man, hears a black stone to your evaluation BE'the fish in the non- pond, as well the Jiao in the non- Yuan'.I don't know why the highest black stone in range of experience has been already added to the your such favor.But the young man takes me as model and seem to can not do it the state that the black stone says!"
One earthquake in my heart,beats by dre cheap, have never expected the black stone unexpectedly evaluates to me such of Gao, don't blame him to make every effort to want to accept me as disciple!The black stone says that the person has a predestination, is really or leave?I suddenly think of myself and language soft scene in water bottom in the Chin Hua park, that mysteriously calls and hearts beats in harmony, that terrible predestination really at control our the whole?I am only thing, but sometimes I really can not explain the affair and some phenomena that I meet.
The summer Wen lightly sighs to say again:"I originally have one son, but drive enemy house to kidnap to murder behind.But language soft elder sister again thus of don't fight to excel.So I consign I's all hopes the soft body is at the language up.But when the language is soft at in home be regarded as princess sort oblation by those sons of Wan Mao, the disadvantage is at her growth.Hence I again with patience Gu Yi of send to she relatives by marriage there develop to become just soon by expecting, can connect my class in the days to come.Now you and the language Be soft to love each other, in fact come from my idea to anticipate.But I don't want to interfere with your feelings too much and just hope you absolutely can not embrace have already played with a language soft mindset, sincerely treat her.And, ignore you before and have now how much of woman, I also hope that you can make a clean break with them, of one heart and mind of soft to our wife and children.Small, can you make?"
When I heard the Wen of summer a front a words, also have some touched, but end his inquiry such as deep-fried the thunder sort ring out in my ear.Is letting me of one heart and minding need language soft?How can I make!Pure Yan, small cloud and autumn the orchid even is a light snow, all is I absolutely can not abandon of!Particularly pure Yan, even if is dead, I also ain't likely to make a clean break with her.How should I answer?Tell a lie?However the so ruthlessness leasing be like to sharp knife sort Geng in my throat, I can not speak.Does the truth actually say?So I and language soft prospect may sorrow!I can not help thinking of on that day for the sake of Liu Qing shadow but go to Liu Jia's scene, the indignity that I am subjected to over there has been enough many, with as for the end breaks out come from F the fury of life the first-time everlasting.And, on that day Liu Qing's shadow is subjected to molestation also unlike I am small?Will I repeat the same mistake again today?
I am hesitating almost painful moan of time, the sudden language is soft at the behind call way:"Father, Jia Wei, you how here?Home visitor person!"
The summer Wen is one Zheng, immediately start, smile to ask a way:"BE, who?"
The language is soft to run come over Wan my arm, say:"Is ten thousand uncles, he and his son is together come of.Father returns to by yourself, I take a walk with the right here of Jia Wei."
Summer Wen hence nod to say well, but he sent out a meaningful smile to me while turning round of.I know that he is telling me, just asked words he didn't get an explicit answer, don't finish calculating.
After the summer Wen walks, the language is soft I sit to in a wood chair of by the lake, she own Qin the head is in the shoulder that lightly depend on me and ask:"Wei, just what does my father just say with you?"
My wry smile wears will just summer Wen to I start of suddenly assaulted to say out.Language soft one Zheng, doubt's saying:"Father once heard some what gossip Fei language?Can't of, our house relates to but secret!"
My wry smile one says:"There isn't any absolute secret in the world, if the important person doesn't know unless F Mo BE.The language is soft, do you say that how should I answer?Let me tell a lie, I can not vomit those ruthlessness language of expressions, those words mow my throat like knife."
The language is soft to slightly and slightly lift a Qin head to see me, then talks quietly:"Wei, you don't become nervous.This matter hands over to me to do all right, I will be good processing of, in no case will appear you and Liu Qing copy situation like that."
I looking at her and can not help heart in some sorry and ashamedly say:"Execuse me, even if so the most basic commitment I can not give you, in fact very unfair to you."
The language soft smile says:"Since loved, have no fair and unfair.And, make sure during a lifetime and all love you before at me, I have already known this result.My lover didn't cheat me at least, he was heart to heart to me.And, my lover is ever my birth into die, for the sake of me, he rather abandonned own life.Thought of here, my heart the meeting is very warm."
I sigh to say:"The language is soft,cheap beats by dre, all of you are good girls, I can own you whichever is an all 1-day-old blessing cent.I owned you at present, you said God can't the meeting consequently punish me?"
Language soft one Leng, immediately rush toward Chi to smile to say:"He dare!If he punishes you, our sister put together with him!"
I also not from lose to smile, very intimately clench soft that radiant small ear of language, say:"BE.Don't say that you put together, who dare to obstruct me and your happiness greatly account, I also put together with him!"
The language is soft to say:"That BE.We a son is that the everyone is united at heart, its benefit breaks a gold.Wei, you but and loosen heart, we now unlike past days.Want ~only we united consistent, carry out us to develop to greatly account, end affirmation attain emigrant hymeneal of ideal, Be finished an utopia."
I also the smile say:"Hear America or Pacific Ocean and up have many several ten, several group of islandses of 100 square kilometers drive some private or the company own.We go by that time where buy a , our whole familieses all live there, don't can attain soft you say of utopia?"
The language is soft to also smile to beat for a while, I say:"Wei son you were a network novel to see many.The group of islands isn't so buy of, a great deal of money doesn't say and also all have a certain request to the nationalities,http://www.beatsbydr4us.com."
I say:"As long as being the thing that can sell, we have already hoped to get.Nationality how again?When the time comes, we completely can get group of islands through various meanses.I do lord in the island, you are islands lord madam.We reborn and a group of little devils, the full island runs about aimlessly.Hey Hey!"
The language is soft to disgrace, covered up Qin head into my bosom, lightly said:"Sex maniac, who living with you ……"





Book seven lotuses chapter 202 Hong Kong strategy guides
Renew time:2008-9-1616:30:17 chapter word numbers:4748


At language soft house, for keeping occurrence from making me can not should Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论