2012年11月1日星期四

beats by dr dre pro emale however she t

, Occasionally appear 12 clergies, because too open spaces cause, give my felling the elephant is ghostlike.The big palace is right ahead to provide big absolute being, I am a pirate, always also nothing is taboo, to spirit without the heart of adoration, nature also nothing important research, don't up also say to is what absolute being.Just feel that the big absolute being carries decorum to sit upright at above, the joss stick is rarely seen, don't know as well she is lonesome not lonesome, isn't the solitude standing alone?Anyway I think, there is no our pirate to be carefree?However see is an of fairy at her up, my hands matched ten to do obeisance once she do obeisance and beg humbly her to make me resume male breeze soon.
Thank wise satisfaction ground to say to me:"You aring tactful is a pirate, if saw a pirate fairy but don't know to worship, I dare to make a bet you to go out to sea and then turn over a ship!"Oneself is also devout to kneel down to worship.
I get a shock:"What?This absolute being is us of pirate fairy?Isn't the temple of the gods of Egyptian here, how meeting oblation our absolute being?"
Thank a wise title way:"There is an ancient legend in Egypt, the gist is to say before the tidal wave wreaked havoc, the wave constantly and landwards took the offensive and drowned a land, book walked person dumb, had afterwards an old pirate told them, wanting to protect this land will oblation and Neptunian relation very nice pirate fairy ……after temple of the gods Be finished, the sea water indeed as expected no longer overflows.But legendary second especially the orchid lift cultured clear, be because didn't set up a pirate fairy temple of the gods, finally sank in the bottom of sea.We are very this pirate household, the descendant of that old pirate, not only carry to protect the task of Ba certificate secret, have with temple of the gods more an abyss source."
For the fairy of our pirate wes, I don't dare to neglect, the lying prone repaired severals to heavily ring a head to her on the ground, letting her protecting me the later pirate business can more and more the breeze living water to rise.
The old saint female is satisfied with my devout degree to the fairy very much and amiable mannerly asks my condition.I pulls her to the part, the history of my disease still have me to become sick a later pain the desire doesn't living of the mindset is pleasing way is toward her.Is old**listen to of have his face raddens all over, one face is difficult of color, the along while slowly says:"This disease, we can not cure for you."
I almost spring up:"What!Can not cure?Saint Gu Helpses!I am to consign all hopes on you!Everyone says saint Gu the power is limitless, this time and certainly want to arrange somehow for me!You see me still not arrive 20, have never married a daughter-in-law have never livinged a kid, you must greatly deliver mercy and somehow give me clear road, otherwise I also not live!You are necessarily the agent of fairy's among the living, think the heart of fairy mercy can have an embodiment on you?I think that you always can not be so unfeeling, it lets one so good young man take a regret to die?"
Old saint Gu through don't live my dead to tie up lousy dozen, give a sigh a way:"Not is to can not cure, just, method too ……have to get in touch with the man's body, but with my saint the female's identity, it is absolute to can not be as contiguous as man's intimacy."
, Is so!Ha ha, have cure me not to worry.Is old**is old**, all seven old 80 of, mention a male still excited, I speak concealed this difficult speeches that all being disgraced is red, you blushes what strength?You chase me be grandson generation not over?
Ao, to, she has never grown, which come of son's grandson?
However I am old to this**can interest in the nothing important, with she intimate get in touch with her ashamed, I more would not like to, so I can Kui big, spread I gold tooth pirate with a 80 years old old**intimate contact, can make people laugh heartily, hereafter I return how mix I?The consideration proceeded from like this, I am also aggressive to substitute old**think a way,beats by dr dre pro.Also hint her way:"Saint Gu, can have what improvise solution have no?"
Saint Gu mumbling way:"Improvise?Improvise ……"a eye Chou saw just make mistake and calmed down to sign now at after death of Sa a kind of insect, eyes a bright, loudly way:"Sa a kind of insect, gold tooth, with I come and give the gold tooth the cure!"Greatly say for person towards thanking wise household to still have John to add inside Er an again:"Each honored guest is slightly thick, I come to arrange set of rooms for the everybody again after settling a patient first."
I and the Sa a kind of insect follow old**the saint Gu entered a side room, Sa a kind of insect the mood is very nervous, because she towards my bad smile none of grimaces to dare to respond to, want necessarily is afraid pole saint female, however she the meaning of that look in the eyes I understand:Boy you wait, I am an afraid saint female, just Be not afraid of you!
"The gold tooth strips off the pants and lie a bed up!"Is old**say.
"What?Do what!"This time even I also strain, stem ah make me take off pants, play a double to fly?And the Sa a kind of insect youth young girl like this I am 10,010,000 would like to, to you this is old**, kill me also not from!Can't see old**of facial expression, because she faces to the wall to toward me, the shoulder that can see her is also tiny to vibrate, want to come to this to orderany she also the mood rise and fall very.That BE, the gold tooth is all a young man who strengthens Jian, have an attraction in the world to 80% of the women:)
"What dry what?Give you the cure!"Is old**answer a way like this.
, Cure, cure illness me shy what?Take off and then take off!Who go to an urologic specialty and can not make doctor nurse have a look where?That time who still take care of him is male a doctor still a female nurse?I am the masters, I am still terrifying to see I!
See I begin to solve leather belt, Sa a kind of insect one Be surprised to shout, entreat old**way:"The female of the saint stays me to do what here?Let me go out!"
Old saint female way:"Make you come in is the favour that helps me.The gold tooth is so devout to absolute being, just the fairy has already given me the apocalypse, must develop our sanctuary the staff member saves life and to help injured people of lofty state of mind, cure good he!Because I saint the female's sacred identity, the inconvenience contacts the his body, can please!"
When my pants slid from the leg, Sa a kind of insect one exclaimed, the Wu lives oneself's eyes to think Duo road but escapes.Is old**one Be fierce to drink:"Sa a kind of insect, it are a clergy to don't forget you!What is apprentice's offering sacrifices to Article 1 ?If you don't remember and come out temple of the gods front door now, I will represent your apprentice of fairy deprival to offer sacrifices to an identity forever!"
The Sa a kind of insect sobs a way:"The apprentice offers sacrifices to Article 1:It is our jobs to save life and to help injured people.Should smile to treat each divine follower of asking for help from with the mood of angel's sort."
I clear voice way:"This my apprehensibility.Want ~only in your heart have no improbity, how meet improbity?Sa a kind of insect you in the mind improbity?"
The Sa a kind of insect of course not is willing to admit that there is improbity in his/her own heart slowly once turned round and released the small hand that the Wu lives an eye.See of but make her greatly loose an one breath, originally, Hey Hey, haven't I taken off a trousers head!
Is old**greatly add applause to my words:"Is quite good, young man you say very to, have no improbity in the heart, how meet improbity?I was persisted to external appearance too much."She once turned round as well.
I face them very at quiet.Can say, I am in all seriousness at this time, the light of one face sanctity.Than they these clergies return a sanctity!In fact this truth is too obvious, for a person who comes from a modern, certainly face these problems.You go to the hospital to see a doctor and also specially request what distinction between sexes, don't the men and women in person pass?However I also have no so great, can attain in the heart have no evil.Use a Buddhism principle just for comforting the mood of their concussion quickly, like to cure illness for me.
I don't can make to have no evil, because I am a normal man.My in the mind thinks in the improbity ground now at least:Sa a kind of insect you serious what, isn't dry to lead in the bar?Depend on I once saw at Alexander of the bar female to the impression that I leave, a gold bullion can make her lose chastity, I not letter, Sa a kind of insect you will be**!





Volume 2 big voyage ages V chapter 147 push oil
Renew time:2009-4-314:49:31 chapter word numbers:2479

I slowly in addition to up the bottom body last layer cover up and peep out my Long Qiang, though is in the soft anti-war status, its big still keeps cannot helping but a scream the young girl Sa a kind of insect of much ado over nothing.Have no experience, don't settle dint Sa a kind of insect, you see me gold tooth and old saint Gu, two of us all wood wear face, you see of however is a small sausage in the kitchen, nothing important can fussbudget!
Is old**order me:"The gold tooth lies to the bed up, two legs fork out."
I depend on speech Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论